Yes, it is. We are fetching the prices that are open to public view and if the website does not allow the fetch the price, we do not.
Articles in this section
- What is Prisync's update interval?
- Can I export my dashboard?
- I am a supplier and I want to compare Recommended Prices with actual prices on sellers. Is it possible?
- Where can I compare Prisync Plans and how can I upgrade to a larger plan?
- How can I review a previous payment invoice?
- How can I tell you about my feature idea?
- How can I change my username/password?
- How binding is the Prisync subscription contract?
- Is it legal to collect price informations from websites?