You’ll see all your competitive landscape for your all products one by one. We list each product with a name, brand, category, product cost, product code, and SmartPrice information.
- You will see all prices from the site you’re monitoring from minimum to maximum. Your website will be shown as flagged to easily see your position for this product.
- We show whether there has been a change in the price at the change column with arrows headed upwards or downwards. You can also see the previous price by hovering this arrows.
- At the position column, we show the relative price position of your competitors to your price.
- We also monitor stock availability for each link and we display that information at the stock column. If this box is filled, then the product is in stock, if blank the product is out of stock.
- You can also check the last time that the URL was visited and prices were updated.
- The products can be filtered according to names, categories, brands, product codes, companies, price changes, stock information, and also the position of the panel's own site and index information.
Below, you'll see two videos about how to make a product level price comparison and how to use the filter.