In order to add new competitor URLs to existing products with batch import, you need to use the second option in the batch import window. You should click 'Batch Import' button on your product page and click 'Start Import' button from the right top corner. Then you need to click the second option which is 'Add new competitor URLs to my existing products.' You need to use the exact template provided here. Please keep these in mind:
- Do not change the information in the columns Product ID, Name and SKU Code in the template file. If you change them, the product will not be recognized by the system and URLs will not be added.
- You can change the names of the columns as long as you map them correctly. Also, do not forget to map the competitor URL columns.
- If you try to add a URL that is already existing in the panel or in another product in the file it will not be added. A URL can only be added once.
- You can add, remove or change the product cost.
- Please only use numeric information in Product cost column, if you leave this column blank the product cost will appear as zero.
If you want to have more information about Prisync's batch import function you can check this article or you can also watch the video below: