After clicking batch import button, you will see two tabs on the pop-up. Just click the second one which is “Add new competitor URLs to existing products” then you can follow the instructions written there to add just new competitor URLs to current products. Apart from the instructions on the batch import pop up, please pay attention not to put duplicate URLs into the batch import file as the system doesn't let you add the same URL twice. Also note that this second tab helps you just add new URLs to the current products. In case you need to add totally new products, you need to use the first tab of the batch import function.
Articles in this section
- How to add a new product?
- How to add a new URL to a product?
- When will my URLs be updated?
- How to track variant prices? [Premium Plan]
- How to track marketplace prices? [Premium Plan]
- How to report URLs with false price or stock information?
- How to edit an existing URL?
- I have a list of URLs to be tracked. How to import them into my Prisync dashboard?
- How to batch import competitor URLs to existing products?
- How to set up daily notifications? [Premium Plan]