Our Shopify integration helps you in two ways:
- It helps you keep your product range synchronized between Prisync and Shopify
- You can also change your prices automatically based on your Dynamic Pricing rules with Shopify Integration
How can I integrate my Shopify with Prisync?
You can reach our Shopify App by clicking here. Please note that in order to use this integration you need to have Premium Plan or Higher and also you need to register through the app page. You need to click 'Add App' in order to start using Prisync with Shopify. You will be asked to give permissions to Prisync.
After you choose to Install App, you will be directed to Prisync in order to complete your registration process. Please keep in mind that your user email will be determined from your Shopify account so you only need to enter a password.
Following the registration, you will be informed that you will use the system for 14 days for free, and if you do not remove the app you will be charged monthly by Shopify for the Prisync app. After this step, you will be able to start importing your products and more!
You can reach your settings page by using the 'My Account' button on the right top corner of your Prisync account and under 'Settings'. In the 'Shopify Settings' tab you will find 4 elements:
- Which product details do you want to keep synchronized with Prisync?
Following your selection, product details (Name, Category, Brand, Product Code, Barcode, Cost) will be kept up to date for the products already pulled into the Prisync panel.
- Do you want to get your Product list sync with Shopify?
Activating this preference with Yes (By Default it will be No) will fetch all Active-state products which are made available on Shopify following the turn-on action. Product details will be fetched in full during product sync. You can always edit product details on the Prisync panel and freeze those by adjusting the previous setting. This function also enables Prisync to delete products on the Prisync panel if the product is deleted or in other words nonexistent over Shopify anymore.
- Which Shopify state should trigger deletion of your products on Prisync?
Activating this preference with Yes (By Default it will be No) will enable Prisync to delete products on Prisync panel if you change the status of your products from Active state to draft or archive.
- Do you want to set your prices automatically 3 times a day by Prisync Repricing Engine?:
If you choose Yes on this your prices will be automatically changed according to your SmartPrices. If you do not have SmartPrice rules or SmartPrice suggestions that are affecting a product it will not change its price. Please go here for more information. Please be informed that in order to use this feature, the products you want to reprice should be imported from the Shopify Batch Import from your Products Page.
In this section, if you chose the "Yes" option, you'll have 2 more choices:
If you chose the "Show as it is" option, Prisync will update your Sales Price and it will not change the visibility of your prices in your shop. However, if you chose the "Show as special/Discounted Price" option, the Prisync engine will update your price and will cross the original price if it is higher than SmartPrice. This way you will be able to show your customers the new price and original price comparison.
How can I automatically import my Products from Shopify to Prisync?
Importing process will be completed through your Prisync Batch Import page. You will see the batch import button on your Products Page.
After clicking Batch import you need to click the 'Start Import' button on the right top corner below 'My Account':
You need to choose the first option on the next page, please keep in mind that you can use the 'add new competitor URLs to my existing products' option after you successfully import your products.
Next page you will be able to see your products, filter how you see them and choose the ones you want to import to Prisync. They will be listed alphabetically according to their product names.
When you are ready you can click the 'Import' button on the bottom of the right side of the page and have your products and your own URLs of them imported into your panel.
What should I do to reprice my products after the integration is set?
Right now you already integrated and imported your products to your panel. In order to have SmartPrice suggestions and have automated repricing you need to complete a few more steps:
- You need to make sure that you have your competitor URLs are added correctly to each product. To learn how to add competitor URLs please click here.
- We strongly suggest you enter your product costs correctly. You can always add and update them by using batch import. For information please see here.
- You should create Dynamic Pricing rules for your products in order to have suggestions and repricing. Please check here if you need to learn how to set SmartPrice rules.
* Please get in touch with us if you registered through the Channel-Based Competitor Monitoring option.