Our Shopify integration helps you in two ways:
- It helps you keep your product range synchronized between Prisync and Shopify
- You can also change your prices automatically based on your Dynamic Pricing rules with Shopify Integration
How can I integrate my Shopify with Prisync?
You can reach our Shopify App by clicking here. Please note that in order to use this integration you need to have Premium Plan or Higher and also you need to register through the app page. You need to click 'Add App' in order to start using Prisync with Shopify. You will be asked to give permissions to Prisync.
After you choose to Install App, you will be directed to Prisync in order to complete your registration process. Please keep in mind that your user email will be determined from your Shopify account so you only need to enter a password.
Following the registration, you will be informed that you will use the system for 14 days for free, and if you do not remove the app you will be charged monthly by Shopify for Prisync app. After this step, you will be able to start importing your products and more!
You can reach your settings page by using 'My Account' button on the right top corner of your Prisync account and under 'Settings'. In Shopify Settings tab you will find 2 elements:
- Do you want to keep your products synchronized with Prisync?:
If chosen Yes, the products that are created after selection will be automatically added with your own URLs to panel. Also, the changes you perform on the existing products will also affect them in the panel. You can always change this setting, and the products added while chosen 'No' will not be imported if you ever switched to 'Yes'
- Do you want to set your prices automatically 4 times a day by Prisync Repricing Engine?:
If you choose Yes on this your prices will be automatically changed according to your SmartPrices. If you do not have Smartprice rules or SmartPrice suggestions that are affecting a product it will not change its price. Please go here for more information. Please be informed that in order to use this feature, the products you want to reprice should be imported from the Shopify Batch Import from your Products Page.
How can I automatically import my Products from Shopify to Prisync?
Importing process will be completed through your Prisync Batch Import page. You will see the batch import button your Products Page.
After clicking Batch import you need to click 'Start Import' button on the right top corner below 'My Account':
You need to choose the third option on the next page, please keep in mind that you can use 'add new competitor URLs to my existing products' option after you successfully import your products.
Next page you will be able to see your products, filter how you see them and choose the ones you want to import to Prisync. They will be listed alphabetically according to their product names.
When you are ready you can click the 'Import' button on the bottom of the right side of the page and have your products and your own URLs of them imported into your panel.
What should I do to reprice my products after the integration is set?
Right now you already integrated and imported your products to your panel. In order to have SmartPrice suggestions and have automated repricing you need to complete a few more steps:
- You need to make sure that you have your competitor URLs are added correctly to each product. To learn how to add competitor URLs please click here.
- We strongly suggest you enter your product costs correctly. You can always add and update them by using batch import. For information please see here.
- You should create Dynamic Pricing rules for your products in order to have suggestions and repricing. Please check here if you need to learn how to set SmartPrice rules.