This feed structure lets us track your own prices from a single point instead of visiting all your product URLs one by one and it's mostly used when you want to track a lot of products in your Prisync account.
JSON Feed for Full Product Listings
This feature lets you add a JSON array of objects which provides multiple products listings in a single feed URL.
Each JSON object represents a product and the current upper limit is 100,000 objects per JSON Feed. A second JSON Feed will be necessary when the upper limit is exceeded. When a JSON Feed exceeds the limit, only the first 100,000 objects will be processed and the rest will be ignored.
How to add JSON Feed URL
First, you need to go to the Settings Page:
Then you'll see the JSON Feed URL section under Preferences:
You can copy and paste the URL to this section.
After that you need to validate your JSON Feed URL:
Lastly, you need to hit the Save Changes button:
If there are any problems with your JSON Feed, the system will let you know:
1. Please hit the "Save Changes" button before leaving the page. This will save your Validated JSON Feed URL.
2. Make sure that you have the correct JSON Feed structure as explained below. Otherwise, it'll not be validated.
Prisync JSON Feed URL Content
Prisync retrieval engine will send an HTTP GET request to your JSON Feed URL.
A sample URL for your JSON Feed: https://yourshopdomain.com/product_json_feed
This URL must have data only in JSON format. An HTML page is not supported, even if it has the information we need.
That URL must have JSON data as the following sample;
( Your JSON object should contain an array named as “data” and it is not changeable. )
All of the following variables are required in a JSON object and field names aren’t changeable.
The points to pay attention:
- All product URLs that you have in your JSON feed should have a suffix of "#_feed"
- You should have the exact same name, product_code, and URL in both the JSON feed and your Prisync account.
- Make sure to add #_prisync to the main feed URL before the validation.