We have a Magento extension for our users to have a simple integration experience. You can easily import your products, keep them sync, automatically change your prices according to SmartPrices. Please click here to find the suitable version for your Magento store.
How to Integrate my Magento with Prisync?
After you choose and install the extension you will start to see your management panel like below:
You need to enter your API Details from your Prisync account in order to complete the integration. Just click 'My Account' button on the right top corner of your Prisync panel, then go to 'Settings' in order to access 'API Details' tab. If API is not enabled in your account you can simply upgrade it by ticking the 'Add API Access' option from your 'Billing' page. You can always reach us from the live chat below to complete this process.
Then you should copy your details and paste them to Prisync Tab in your management panel in Magento:
When this is completed all you have to do is adjust your settings according to your preferences. Please click on the Prisync tab and choose Settings:
There are 4 elements in settings that you need to make a selection:
- Do you want to set your prices automatically 4 times a day by Prisync Repricing Engine?:
If you choose Yes on this your prices will be automatically changed according to your SmartPrices. If you do not have Smartprice rules or SmartPrice suggestions that are affecting a product it will not change its price. Please go here for more information about SmartPrices. Please be informed that in order to use this feature the products you want to reprice should be imported from the Prisync tab in your Magento management page.
- Which attribute do you want to be set by Prisync Repricing Engine?:
Prisync Dynamic Pricing Engine is a repricing module which you can set your pricing rules depending on your price and your competitors' prices. Prisync can automatically set your SmartPrice's according to the rules you set. You can choose whether to set regular price ("Price") or "Special Price" on your Magento products.
- Which Store's product URLs do you want to use when importing to Prisync?:
Prisync works depending on specific product URLs. In order to track your own prices, your URLs are also required. If you are using multiple stores in your Magento account you need to choose the store you want to integrate with Prisync.
- Do you want to keep your products synchronized with Prisync?
Prisync automatically synchronizes itself with your Magento Dashboard. It'll follow addition, deletions, and edits on your products. It's enabled by default. You can disable syncing new products by choosing "No" below.
How to Import my Products automatically to Prisync?
Please Open your Prisync tab in Magento management page and choose import products. You will see the page below:
Your products and URLs will be automatically imported to your Prisync account according to your selections. You can choose to import all your products or filter them according to their Brands or Categories. Please remember that if you choose to sync your account with Prisync all new products that are created after sync will be added automatically without importing process.
What should I do to reprice my products after the integration is set?
Right now you already integrated and imported your products to your panel. In order to have SmartPrice suggestions and have automated repricing you need to complete a few more steps:
- You need to make sure that you have your competitor URLs are added correctly to each product. To learn how to add competitor URLs please click here.
- We strongly suggest you enter your product costs correctly. You can import them from your store if you entered them under the 'Cost' attribution. If not you can always add and update them by using batch import. For information please see here.
- You should create Dynamic Pricing rules for your products in order to have suggestions and repricing. Please check here if you need to learn how to set SmartPrice rules.